I read other people’s blogs. They inspire me. They motivate me. Sometimes the words they say stick with me for days.
So, my post today is dedicated to these 3 posts:
Reynolds Made 10 Random Facts Tag
Letitgocoach Who Cares
The Kitchens Garden How To Tell Your Cow Is Pregnant
I feel like I already share quite a lot about myself on my blog. Maybe too much at times, but I absolutely love it when people share about themselves so I thought I’d “Do unto others…”
So, here are a few things (Reynolds Made), honest things (Letitgocoach), random things (The Kitchens Garden) about me.
- I love to start new projects but I have to make myself finish them.
- I’m obsessed with knowing random trivia, like “How To Tell Your Cow Is Pregnant.” I don’t have a cow, don’t intend to but I just had to know!
- I have terrible recall so all the trivia I consume gets lost in the abyss and so I won’t be able to tell you how to tell your cow is pregnant. Something about a “b” and a “g”?
- I laugh when I’m nervous so I’ll embarrass you if we’re ever at a funeral together.
- I laugh when people fall so I’ll hurt your feelings if we ever go ice skating together and you’re not very good. Don’t be too mad, I’ll laugh at myself, too. I will laugh just imagining that I fell.
- I don’t remember numbers so I’ll forget your phone number and you’ll think I’m lying when I say that’s why I didn’t call.
- I do remember movie lines and quote them ad nauseum. The title of this post? King and I.
- I probably use IMDB more than any other app for looking up the name of that actor that’s in the movie I’m watching that I know was in that other movie I watched. I’ll miss a whole movie proving I’m right.
- I don’t mind making a fool of myself for a laugh. Laughing is my favorite.
- Even though I love to laugh, I equally love a good, serious conversation.
- I hate overhead lighting. Reminds me of an interrogation in an old movie.
- Cell phones have been a help to me. I hate waiting and it gives me something to do.
- I have a crush on Yul Brynner, a crispy chocolate chip cookie, the ocean, creativity, just the right word, the color blue, Judi Dench, 70’s rock with a funky bass, VW buses, my husband when he wears his black Brooklyn shirt, men in kilts, my husband if he ever wore a kilt, lemurs, river rocks and sea shells.
There’s a lot more, but who in the world will want to know all this? I would. About you.
Have a great weekend!